Building Joy & Wealth: Business Process Improvement Seminar - Astoria
Financial Management - Business Planning - Succession Planning
PRESENTER: Arnie Hendricks, is a contract CFO who has served over 300 companies through his company, Financial Management Resources. He is a Certified Management Accountant, a Certified Exit Planning Advisor, and a Certified Family Business Advisor.
Mr. Hendricks asks:
- Do you “keep score” on how well your business is performing?
- Do have a plan to improve the profitability of your business?
- Do you know the value of your business?
- Do know the best time and process to transition the ownership of your business?
- Do you know your purpose after you exit your business?
Financial Management: Improve your understanding of financial statements, establishing budgets and leading productive monthly business reviews.
Business Planning: Learn how to create a plan for enhancing the value of a business with an introduction to developing a solid business plan on one page.
Succession Planning: Business valuation methodologies, review how a business owner’s retirement and business depends on obtaining the highest value for their company, identifying the best potential buyer(s), and managing the transaction process to a successful conclusion.