Excel: Level 1 - Seaside
- How to navigate within workbooks and worksheets.
- Organize data into rows and columns.
- Format text and cells.
- Write simple formulas and create charts.
- Discover how Excel can help you track and analyze your business data.
- Enter Excel formulas and use simple functions to calculate automatically.
- See how easy it is to create compelling charts from your data.
- Say goodbye to your calculator and welcome Excel as a critical business tool.
Instructor: Jane Francis, owner of Personal Computer Training and instructor for Clatsop Community College Work Force computer skills classes.