A new year means new possibilities! Whether you've just started out or been running your business for years, business planning can be a major game-changer for achieving success. Having a business plan:
- Can help you prioritize and give you direction and helps you manage for the future.
- Gives you control over your business –take a step back and look at what's working and how to overcome roadblocks.
- Can help you become more profitable –outlines the strategies and actions that you will take to grow revenue and manage expenses- ultimately the keys to driving greater profitability.
- Improve chances of gaining financing- A solid business plan gives investors and banks confidence that you have a clear path to success mapped out.
Join us to hear from business strategy expert, Arnie Hendricks of Financial Management Resources, as he walks you through how to write a One Page Business Plan for your business, including how to:
- Evaluate your business performance through actionable assessments.
- Identify and prioritize your business goals.
- Outline your strategies and create achievable actionable plans.
- Use your financial statements as a tool for future business planning.
The course fee is $49 and includes a copy of the “One Page Business Plan” workbook that you can take home and put immediately to use!