Get Started with an Introduction To Financial Reports and QuickBooks – Astoria
Students will learn:
- About common financial business terms and concepts.
- The basics of understanding the three key financial reports including Profit and Loss, Cash Flow, and a Balance Sheet.
- How to use current financial records to create financial reports.
Students will learn how to:
- “Open” a new company.
- Add users, change basic settings, and do basic customizations.
- Use the banking center, reconcile bank accounts, loans, and credit cards.
- How entries affect Profit and Loss, Cash Flow, and Balance Sheets.