QuickBooks Level 2 - Astoria
Work with a sample retail business to set up inventory items, tie the items to preferred vendors, create purchase orders, receive inventory, sell inventory, count inventory, write off "shrinkage" (loss or theft), and produce reports to show the status of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
Use our classroom computers, and you will receive sample files to use in class and at home.
1) Create inventory items.
2) Create accounts to cover inventory "shrinkage."
3) Create purchase orders for new inventory.
4) Receive and sell inventory.
5) Reconcile a bank account and a credit card account.
6) Review standard reports to see how the business is doing.