United Way of Clatsop County 2020 Day of Caring
United Way of Clatsop County is excited to announce the 2020 Day of Caring!
Saturday, September 12th from 9am to 1pm.
We are working hard to meet the needs of our community and due to the challenges of COVID-19, we are
coming together in support of our United Way Partner Agencies and the people they serve with essential
and emergency needs!
You can help by bringing one or more items from our Agency Wish Lists to our Drive thru Donation Drops.
• Food- Non perishable food items, breakfast, lunch, dinner and healthy snacks
• Dental Care- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, dental floss
• Personal Care Items- Soap, shampoo, deodorant, feminine hygiene products, toilet paper
• Safety Items- PPE, face masks (medical of cloth) medical gloves, hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes
• Kids Comfort - Blanket, plush toy, books and games (all items must be new)
• Baby Care - Diapers, baby wipes, formula, baby food, baby clothes (must be new)
• Pet Care - Pet food, treats and toys
• Financial Stability - Gas cards, bus passes, grocery store gift card, pre-paid phone
• Inspirational Cards - Handwritten words of encouragement for our students and educators
There will be three donation drop off locations:
Columbia River Maritime Museum in Astoria
Seaside Factory Outlet Mall in Seaside
Dane Gouge’s Astoria Ford in Warrenton
Volunteers will be on hand to collect your items from your vehicle and give donation receipts
Saturday, September 12th from 9 am to 1pm
Visit www.clatsopunitedway.org for more information or to make a direct donation.
United Way of Clatsop County fights for the Health, Safety, Education and Financial Stability of every
person in our community! Help us improve the lives of many in Clatsop County by making a donation!