Do you have a valid CDL w/passenger endorsement?
Be a part of a transportation team that is dedicated and caring!
$500 sign-on bonus!
Posting Dates: July 10 – July 16, 2018 Requisition: 22095 JV
Position Title: Bus Driver – Full Time Starting Pay: $15.00/hour
Brief Job Description:
· Safely drive school buses, vans, passenger vehicles and light trucks.
· Perform vehicle inspections, light maintenance and cleaning, and maintain logs.
· Provide positive, quality customer service to students and staff.
· Valid CDL “B” with passenger endorsement in the state of residence with an acceptable driving record.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· One year experience as a licensed driver.
· Must have a general knowledge of maintenance/repair.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency required.
Monday – Friday: 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
MTC offers an excellent benefits package with both company paid and optional benefits. Eligible for fully vested 401(k) after one year. We offer 11 paid holidays, three weeks’ vacation, and two weeks sick time. Enjoy free use of our fitness facility, racquetball courts and low-cost meals in our dining hall.
To Apply: Go to www.mtc.jobs, enter Astoria under the Where tab, then select the position you are interested in. Once the position opens, select the Apply Now tab. Questions call 503-338-4961.
Join a team of professionals at Tongue Point Job Corps Center, operated by MTC for the U.S. Department of Labor, making a social impact by providing young adults quality education and career training. We teach 473 students, ages 16-24, the academic, technical training, employability, and social skills needed to become successful. A Job Corps campus is like a mini-city. It has dormitories, classrooms, a dining hall, recreational and medical facilities. Training is open entry, open exit and can last up to two years.