Posting Dates: July 10 – 16, 2018 Requisition: 22094 JV
Position Title: Cafeteria Attendant Hourly Wage: $12.00/hour
Status: Full time – Non Exempt Reports to: Food Services Manager
Brief Job Description:
- Perform clean-up and sanitation duties in the food preparation and dining area to ensure adequate health standards at all times.
- Prepare vegetables, salads, as instructed and set forth in an appetizing manner.
- Know regulations of communicable diseases as they relate to the food services industry.
· Some schooling or training in food preparation.
· Have aptitude for cafeteria-type duties.
· Valid Oregon food handler’s permit.
· Able to repeatedly lift and carry up to 35 lbs. routinely.
· Valid driver’s license in the state of residence with an acceptable driving record.
Thursday – Monday: 10:30 am – 7:00 pm; Tuesday & Wednesday off
MTC offers an excellent benefits package with both company paid and optional benefits. Eligible for fully vested 401(k) after one year. We offer 11 paid holidays, three weeks’ vacation, and two weeks sick time. Enjoy free use of our fitness facility, racquetball courts and low-cost meals in our dining hall.
To Apply: Go to www.mtc.jobs, enter Astoria under the Where tab, then select the position you are interested in. Once the position opens, select the Apply Now tab. Questions call 503-338-4961.